Adsolar carries the following brands:
I-Store Heat Pumps
Heating hot water for your home accounts for up to a quarter of your electricity costs for the average Australian household.
The iStore reduces hot water heating consumption by two thirds from conventional electric or gas storage systems, while reducing CO2 emissions by 4 tonnes.
Make the most of your solar PV system
Most cost-effective energy storage solution on the market
Receive STCs (Small-scale Technology Certificates)
Generate hot water all year round
5 year comprehensive warranty
How it works…
1. A fan draws in air, containing heat energy, across the evaporator
2. The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas
3. The compressor pressurises the refrigerant into a hot gas
4. The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the coil-wrapped tank
5. The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues to the evaporator for the process to start again
6. The cycle continues until the set target temperature is achieved
Australian Made Green Catch Power Solar Diverter.
When solar is installed, any excess solar (export) being produced will be sent back to the grid.
Green CATCH includes a CT, this allows for the green CATCH to constantly monitor your households export and make smarter decision on how you use this energy.
Once CATCH green detects 500w’s of surplus solar, it will send this excess energy to the hot water tank. Generally offsetting 90-95% of your hot water needs.
There are no complicated settings to deal with and easy to use.